The Frosten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member: Fabian Or KumaHuma. its the same acc but i dont remember my username or pass so i just made a new accxD

+2
mastermans5
Kumahuma
6 posters

Go down

New Member: Fabian Or KumaHuma. its the same acc but i dont remember my username or pass so i just made a new accxD Empty New Member: Fabian Or KumaHuma. its the same acc but i dont remember my username or pass so i just made a new accxD

Post  Kumahuma Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 am

Nickname for BFH:Kumahuma
Language(s):swedish
(Clan) Experience:
How did you know about this clan:from my awseome friend GuusGO!!!
Why you want to join and why we should accept you:well, i like playing clanwars/funwars and playing with friends. Smile
Do you a microphone?yes, i have a microphone
What should we know about you?well, i like music and playing drums and playing fotball
Reffered by:GuusGO!!!

Kumahuma

Back to top Go down

New Member: Fabian Or KumaHuma. its the same acc but i dont remember my username or pass so i just made a new accxD Empty Re: New Member: Fabian Or KumaHuma. its the same acc but i dont remember my username or pass so i just made a new accxD

Post  mastermans5 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 am

hello kumahuma im ''the hacker''......
welcome
[DBT]bouncy is my gunner

mastermans5

https://www.youtube.com/mastermans6

Back to top Go down

New Member: Fabian Or KumaHuma. its the same acc but i dont remember my username or pass so i just made a new accxD Empty Re: New Member: Fabian Or KumaHuma. its the same acc but i dont remember my username or pass so i just made a new accxD

Post  StylishJunk Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:38 am

Welcome

StylishJunk

Back to top Go down

Post  guusGO Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 am

Very Happy

Welcome, again bounce
guusGO
guusGO

http://http//www.youtube.com/KLIKHlER

Back to top Go down

Post  PerfectK!ll Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:07 am

Welcome bro
PerfectK!ll
PerfectK!ll

Back to top Go down

Post  snilloswe1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 am

welcome

snilloswe1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum